FREE CHEESE & WINE PAIRING MASTERCLASS
Available with every Taste the Difference Festive Cheeseboard purchase.
- Do I have to purchase the Taste The Difference Festive Cheeseboard?
Yes. Participants must purchase a promotional pack of Sainsbury’s TTD Cheese board and enter the unique code found on the enclosed leaflet as well as their name and email address.
- What if I register and can't make the masterclass?
Entrants who have successfully registered to attend one of the masterclasses but are unable to join, or those that find that there is no remaining availability will be offered the chance to receive a video recording of the masterclass to be sent to the provided email address.
- Do I need to purchase the wine?
To get the full experience and to allow you to taste along with our experts, we recommend that you purchase the wines that we will be pairing with the cheese board selection. However, you are not required to purchase the wine in order to attend the masterclass.
TERMS & CONDITIONS1. Promoter: Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK Ltd. whose registered office is The Ham, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 4HA. (Please do not send any claims or queries to this address).
2. Eligibility: Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, aged 18 years or over except employees and their immediate families of Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK Ltd., their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. It is strictly forbidden to participate with several pseudonyms connected to the same household as well as to participate from an account opened on behalf of another person.
3. Purchase is necessary to enter this promotion; access to the Internet, a valid email and registration is required. Only online participation is allowed.
4. Promotional Period: The Promotion opens at 00:01 on 1st of December 2022 and until capacity for all of the events is reached.
5. Successful entrants will secure the opportunity to attend a Cheese and Wine Pairing Masterclass on a first come, first served basis until the capacity for each date is reached.
6. Entry Instructions: Participants must purchase a promotional pack of Sainsbury’s TTD Cheese board and enter the unique code found on the enclosed leaflet as well as their name and email address online at academyofcheese.org/taste
7. The successful entrants will secure a place at a Cheese and Wine Pairing Masterclass hosted on a Zoom (video conference) meeting. The masterclass will be run on two dates: 19th December 2022 and 25th January 2023 (from 6:30 to 7:30pm). There will be 1,000 persons allowed to join per masterclass and successful entrants will be presented with available options at their time of entry. There is no alternative prize that will be offered.
8. The wine suggested will not be provided for the masterclass
9. For any entrants who find that there is no remaining availability they will be offered the chance to receive a video recording of the masterclass to be sent to the provided email address.
10. Participants are required to keep their promotional packaging (leaflet featuring the offer) and original itemised till receipt as proof of purchase, as it may be required to verify your claim if you are successful.
11. A maximum of one entry can be submitted per person.